If I took all the time I wasted:
deciding what I wanted to wear that day
checking facebook
eating when I'm not even hungry
checking my email
thinking about nothing
whining about how much I have to do
worrying about all there is to worry about
blogging when I'm supposed to be studying for a test
I think I would have a whole lot of time to do the things I really want to do. WHY? Why I ask you? Why can't I just get it together enough to actually be the person I really want to be instead of always watching others take action while I worry about how my hair isn't curling right.
grrr.... today I am angry at myself.
no more wasting time. NO MORE
M
2 comments:
You are already twice the person I ever wish to become! Stop being so hard on yourself! You are fantastic :)You are my hero and my role model so be positive. You have a great life, and today is a great day :) I love you!
Yep, I agree - you are amazing, and you expect too much of yourself. Don't get me wrong - it's a good thing. If you aim for greatness you're gonna get there one way or another. Just promise you're not going to beat yourself up too much along the way, okay? Besides, we all need a day to do nothing so we can keep on with all those days where we pack in too much. Consider it your mental, physical and emotional "day of rest".
Love you Sis!
Post a Comment