I am indeed alive.
Remember how I thought 2012 was my year? Well I think I was right. The last few weeks have been crazy--full of grad school news, big surprises, several trips being scheduled, school, work, calling, and lots of life. It seems like my whole life has been thrown into a blender and the liquify button was left on. I feel the potential, but I also feel the weight of all the "grown-up" stuff I have to deal with. It's finally hitting me: I'm graduating. And with that graduation I'll become a "real" person (as opposed to a fake one I've been this whole time). There are a lot of things that go with becoming a real person. Am I ready? I can't even change the tires on my car (despite being taught several times) or name all 44 presidents in order.
Oh bother. Still so much to learn.
M
2 comments:
You're not a real person. You'll still be a student. Real doesn't come until you're self-sufficient and employed.
Closer, though.
Oh man, I sort of miss the craziness that life was for me. It's all so exciting and stressful! I can't wait to see where you are next year! Much love!
Post a Comment