I woke up to go running at 6. ha. hit snooze twice and then gave in and reset my alarm clock.
Even then, I still woke up the earliest I have in days, but was the latest to school I've been in months (you can blame the hair for that one; it always takes longer than I think)
I finally trudged down to the depths of the ASB to get my W2 form. Wasn't even that traumatic
I spent about 10 minutes of the hour it took me to take my virology lab test drawing a beautiful lattice picture of hemagglutination. I told the professor he better appreciate the time I took to make it look nice. He said another kid in our class made his 3D with shading. dang it.
I thought I would be healthy and eat an apple, picked up a granny smith. mealy. WHAT?! I have never in all my life had a mealy granny smith apple. It was curious though... it was only mealy on one side. I spent the rest of dinner trying to figure out why. Wicked Witch? Mrs. Meers?
People keep asking me if I got my haircut. Some guy that I see at work occasionally (and who I don't know) looked at me funny from across the room, did a double take and then when he saw that I saw him said "you did something with new with your hair. I like it" Hmmm, defintely on the creepy scale.
Currently I'm trying to use my mind powers to get this attractive boy using a computer 10 feet away to come and talk to me. It's not working very well.
oh today. it was a good day.
kisses,
M
1 comment:
This post made me laugh outloud.
I love you sis!
p.s. want creepy? Ask me about the guy at Harris Teeter a few months ago who looked me up and down, touched my arm and said, "Hey, I've gotta run. But I wanted to stop and tell you you look really cute." Ummmmm ... CREEPY!!!
Post a Comment