Thanks for being such a great city. Thanks for having so
many free activities, great food, and so much to do. Thanks, most
especially for hinting that spring is around the corner with cherry
blossoms and warm days.
yours for now,
M
PS I'll forgive you for snowing tomorrow, but only if you promise to forget that silly business from now on.
Dear girls in my office,
I love that we spend our time discussing if the IT
guy is dateable and which one of us could date him. Thanks for making
work so much fun.
sincerely,
M
Dear Foggy Bottom,
First off, thanks for having such an amazing name. Each time I here
it ringing from the intercom on the metro I smile to myself. That's is
my stop. Thanks for being home to work and school and making my life so
convenient. I love you and all your quirks like the man who smokes his
cigarette in the same all red outfit everyday or the kid who belts songs
right outside the metro with no shame.
heart,
M
Dear ladies of the Mormon Mansion,
I love that you're always up for an adventure and that we get called the pack of gazelles. I love that we cook brownies at midnight and purchased three different kinds of ice cream to go with them. I love that we can laugh and cry together. And mostly I love that anytime someone has an event we are all there, giving our opinions on clothes, curling hair last minute, grabbing purses, lending shoes. The six of us make great team.
xoxo,
M
xoxo,
M
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having fun in DC! I love your reading your blog and it makes me want to go to visit DC.
Post a Comment