Dear french class,
Just writing to remind you to give me a pat on the back for coming today. When I woke up with 15 minutes to get ready I was determined not to, but I was even early.
love,
M
Dear pride,
I regret to inform you that I swallowed you yesterday when I checked out Probability for Dummies from the library. I may have a great science-y GPA, but probability and I have never been able to understand one another. Mr. GRE, however, is forcing an intimate acquaintance.
I'm sure I'll see lots more of you,
M
Dear toilet,
Sorry you had to come up against an engineer's daughter. I have to say that you were no match for my paper clips and ingenuity. But thanks for working again.
regards,
M
Dear dove peppermint bark chocolate,
Thanks for not being sold out the second you went on the shelves this year. I really appreciate your company while I think about all the homework I should be doing but am not.
loves,
M
Dear thanksgiving break,
Thank you for coming. Food, sleep, and a break from real life is exactly what I needed.
you're the best,
M
Dear Till We Have Faces,
Thanks for being an awesome "I have to read for school but want to keep reading anyway" book. Unfortunately I've read what was assigned for the break already and I have 5 million other things to do, but maybe we'll hang out soon.
yours,
M
Dear family,
Wishing (already) that more of you were here for Franksgiving. My informative powerpoints won't be the same without such an attentive audience.
love you to the moon and back,
M
3 comments:
I love these letters. Also I bought some dove peppermint bark yesterday [after I finished that which you gave me] and have been eating more of it than anyone has a right to.
I remember that power point. Same time I called Andrew asking about yams and sweet potatoes.
Should have just sent me your power point.
Love the letters and love you. Oh, and I want to hear the toilet story.
xo
Post a Comment