5.9.10

looking good

What I love about this semester so far:
  • My Cell Biology teacher looks like Alton Brown from Good Eats
  • Every time I drive to my apartment I drive to the Elms first and then I have to back track
  • I've done all my reading for every class 
  • I've come to be known as the invisible roommate because I'm never home. Class and work from 9:00 to 7:00 baby!
  • Once again I have been to the bookstore at least 4 times and I didn't even buy most of the books from there
  • I've been to the hospital more in the last two weeks getting ready to volunteer than I have in my entire life
  • It takes me 5 minutes to get to campus
  • My sacrament meeting is in the cougarette practice room (it's actually a little creepy. There are mirrors in the back so if you stand up at the podium, you can see yourself talking)
  • I was in the "first day of class slideshow" some guy followed me around at work for 15 minutes taking pictures of me

No comments: