11.6.09

Taking Stock

I'm too tired
I have a chemistry assignment to do
ha. add it to the list
It's so late
this is more pertinent
tomorrow I'll think about it
I can't think about it while I'm wearing pajamas
my eye hurts

I JUST DON'T WANT TO

But no matter how I try to push, shove, kick, or intimidate the thoughts out of my head, they keep worming their way into my stream of consciousness as if it was a rotten apple.

The worms:
It's time to reevaluate
check out my priorities
face reality
make some changes
do what I know I should be doing
have a heart to heart with myself
admit what I really want
make to do lists and do them
be productive
own up to my weaknesses
realize I can't do everything
find my happy place
Be a better grown up (even if I'm still pretending at it)





I'll start tomorrow.

hehe,
M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is classic.

i love you.

the word i have to enter is "proosist" which sort of sounds like PERSIST which is what you have to do right now. i'm always thinking of you.